WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
kimmittlettings.com is based in England. All content will be in English, unless otherwise stated or agreed by these terms and conditions. By using the web-site kimmittlettings.com 'the site' you agree to these Terms and Conditions which are effective immediately from 15/08/2013. Please read them carefully and if you do not agree with them you should not continue to use or access the site.
Use of the site
We grant users a license to access the site which can be withdrawn as a result of any type of misuse. Any activity that may be deemed as negatively affecting the site, its performance or function, its computer systems, networks and users is strictly prohibited. We will not incur damages or costs in connection with any breach of these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to bring legal action against any party involved in (but not restricted to) the following activities, and you MUST NOT:
- Copy, reproduce or transmit site content, in part or in full or alter site content to create secondary works or use any process to monitor or copy the site database.
- Attempt to access web servers and web pages other than normal site usage.
- Maliciously use the site, upload viruses or any computer process with the intent to impair the normal running of the site.
- Use any framing technique, border or site mirror to display or reproduce any part or portion of our website on any other website.
- Alter the content of this site by translation into any other language (including computer code).
- Reverse engineer any part of this site
- Sell, attempt to sell or license any part of this site.
- Display or transmit any material which is unlawful or libellous or may be considered inappropriate or offensive to any other party.
- Engage in any activity which infringes our, our users or third party copyright.
The site and its contents are protected by copyright. The terms kimmittlettings.com and associated logos are the trademarks of Kimmitt Lettings. Any reproduction of these trademarks is strictly prohibited without express, written permission. All webiste images belong to or are licensed to kimmittlettings.com. Copying and downloading these images for business or personal use is strictly prohibited. You may download, view and print hard copies of property details and site information for your own personal, non-commercial use.
All other forms of copying are prohibited, including copying site design and code for purposes that are deemed to be detrimental to kimmittlettings.com. Where unauthorised copying is evident we reserve the right to bring immediate legal action against that person, party or web-site.
Responsibility and Liability (Site User Responsibility)
It is your responsibility to verify any information that you may obtain from this web-site before acting upon it.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Any personal information you collect whilst using the site is protected under the Data protection act and should be used with care and for legitimate purposes only. On request you must provide the owner access to any data held, along with the opportunity to remove it.
Our Responsibility and Liability
We will, to the best of our efforts ensure the site is available at all times, but we cannot guarantee uninterrupted or problem free service. In line with good computer practice we will endeavour to keep the site error and virus free, but this cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to take the site off-line without prior notice for essential maintenance and upgrades. Any such operations will be carried out with a view to minimising disruption / improving service.
We reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate any part of the site due to technical, commercial or legal reasons and we will not be liable for any costs, damages or loss of earnings that incur as a result
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, without warning and with immediate effect.
We may link to external sites but we cannot be held responsible for the content or practices of those sites.
We will not be liable for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, for any direct or indirect consequential damage suffered by you as a result of your use of our website.
Failures of our service may be outside of our control, and include but are not restricted to:
- natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, floods)
- wars, riots or other major upheaval
Performance failures of parties outside the control of the contracting party (e.g. disruptions in services provided by telecommunications providers.
By registering to receive newsletters you agree to opt-in to receive marketing email from us. An "Unsubscribe" option is available at all times.